Friday 3 November 2017

Do you want to build a Snowman

Hello fellow blog friends Happy Friday, wow
this has been the fastest week ever I think lol.

So how have you fine peeps been? have been over to the 
Whimsy Stamps Blog and taken a look at the Brand New Release.
It will be available for purchase from Sunday but there are some
 really gorgeous Stamps and Dies in this release.

This is the CAS for November its a really useful




sentiment set, It has every celebratory holiday and is a 
must have for every crafter, I have also used the brand new  
Leaf and Foliage Die set, its a fern die but I've used it as a Pine Branch
set off  the Merry Christmas from the CAS stamp set, 
this stamp set is yours for free with every
 purchase over $75 dollars as a 
Thank You from Denise for you valued custom.


This Little Cutie Pie is Also from the New Release this is the
adorable Do you Want to build a Snowman
from artist Krista Heij- Barber



Every thing that you see here today will be available from Sunday.
Have a great Friday friends, its my mums 78th birthday today so I'm off
to buy her a birthday cake and a few other goodies, I will see you fine peeps here
again soon
ttfn my friends tank you so much for stopping by 
it means the world to me.....Mwah....xoxo

No comments: