Thursday 14 September 2017

Polka Dot Pal Lanthe and Customer Appreciation Day

Hello friends happy Thursday, there's something a little special
going on over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week not only is
time for our #172  Anything Goes Challenge but its

Customer Appreciation Day

September 14th is Customer Appreciation Day and there are four new
 images released that were previously only available to challenge winners. 
Now they can enjoy these favorites plus one of them is a freebie
 to use as a background element. The freebie will be for
 everyone to enjoy and can be found in the store! 


Customers from the past six months should also check their inboxes 
for a special LMMS Newsletter that will have free gift details inside -
 as a thank you for being a customer, but you have to be subscribed to
 the newsletter to receive this special free gift. 

Here are my inspiration pieces for the Challenge and 
Customer Appreciation Day.

This is Polka Dot Pal Lanthe, all ready for her first day of school
she looks so smart in her uniform with matching rucksack 
I bet that bag is heavy with all those books inside.


for my next inspiration piece I've used the adorable Bazabit and the 
crystal background freebie
isn't Bazabit just the cutest, I think he's the keeper of the crystals
I coloured both pieces with copics and added the odd enamel dot 
and sequin to give a little interest.





I do hope you will pop across and have a look at all of my 
talented teams gorgeous inspiration, there is so much eye
candy on the challenge blog.

take care my friends and I will see you fine peeps here again tomorrow
ttfn....Mwah....xoxo





2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

2 fab card but omg he is cute and stunning colouring too

Kathy said...

Bridget, these are both great. Your coloring is stunning.