Wednesday 9 August 2017

Foamiran Peony


Hello blog friends I said that I would be back with my first 
foamiran flower, so be warned this is a fairly
 photo heavy blog post of just one box with a single foamiran flower.

But before I get in onto the flower I thought I would share with
amazing news with you fine peeps.


We would love it if you tried out for it, there are so many 
benefits to being a DT member, if you follow the link above you will 
be able to read the benefits for yourself, Denise is really easy going
 and a lovely person to work for, Ive been on the DT now for almost 3 years 
and Denise and all the other ladies are always there to help. 

Whilst you are over on the blog check out our CAS set

Now onto the box, firstly I found the instructions for this charming box

 So having to make a box for my friends birthday was the perfect opportunity 
to get out the Whimsy Stamps Peony Die and the Foamiran  and finally have a playAnd
Following  the  lovely Bev's tuition of coarse lol
so here goes




The stamps on the box are from Mama Elephant I coloured 
the Peony were coloured with copics and then I used TH distress Inks to 
give it the shabby chic look on the box.

Have a wonderful Wednesday peeps and I will see you lovely
peeps tomorrow......ttfn.....Mwah.....xoxo



1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Such a beautiful box and awesome flower been trying to make some but not too happy with my results might be the heat temp on my iron