Thursday 29 June 2017

Reindeer Yuletide

Good morning my lovelies!  Happy Thursday to you!
What have you all been up to? It a bit of a damp start to summer 
in Cornwall, but its due to change at the weekend.

Today I have an oldie but sweetie to share with you lovely peeps


 for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge #166 Anything Goes
I have used the adorable Reindeer Yuletide isn't he 
just the sweetest thing <3 .="" p="">
I coloured him with copics and the sentiment is from CC designs 
clear stamp set Reindeer Games. I coloured him with copics then used 


the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles to frame him and the MFT
Jumbo Fishtail Stitched Stax for the sentiment, the papers are from
 My Minds Eye they are a few years old so I don't think they are 
available any longer.

So now I shared my inspiration with you lovely peeps,
why not come on over and share you inspiration with us there
is a link to the LMMs challenge at the top of the page, we would
love it if you joined us, you will find amazing inspiration from the
DT and there is an in store voucher up for grabs too! so whats stopping you ;)

Here are the challenges I've entered

Cute Card Thursday : Challenge #484 Anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges : Challenge #357 Christmas Crackers
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog : Challenge # 256 Anything Goes

Have a lovely rest of the week peeps
see you soon TTFN.....Mwah.....xoxox



7 comments:

Chris said...

Love this! Cute image, amazing colouring and a great L/O. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Kathy said...

Bridget, this is darling. I love your coloring! You will be ahead of the game come next December!

Gail said...

I adore reindeer cards for winter and this reindeer is adorable! What great coloring and the papers are very complimentary to him! GREAT card!

marion said...

never too early to start making xmas cards, love the colours you used on the reindeer, thank you for making such wonderfull creation for LMMS challenge this week, hugs, Marion

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image and great design, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Awesome! I love the blending colors and how you colored the reindeer. :D Thanks for being a member of the LMMS team! *Hugs

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Excellent blending skills and I like how you colored the reindeer. Great card! :D Thanks for being a member of the LMMS team! *Hugs