Thursday 18 May 2017

Theres a pool Party going On

Hello friends! yes it is me, twice in one day.....well I never!lol.
I'm here to let you know that there is a new release 
happening over at Whimsy Stamps
and boy oh boy, there some real cuties in this new release.

I have used one of those cute little critters from the new release
on my card today, this my friends is the adorable Penguin Pool Party


its by artist and illustrator Crissy Armstrong.
I have coloured this little sweetie with Copic.
the papers are From MME, they are a few years old
but I thinks it was called a Twist of Lime.

So why not pop on over to Whimsy Stamps and
 behold the whole the release, also for any orders over
$75 there is a free Customer Appreciation Stamp Set
CAS for short.

Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and I will 
see you fine people again tomorrow TTFn.......Mwah......xoxo


No comments: