Friday 7 April 2017

Flower Gardener

Hello friends happy Friday my oh my how quick the week
has passed, this time next week it will be Good Friday, crazy
right!. 

I have the cutest image to share with you lovely peeps today



This is the gorgeous Flower Gardener from arist Kristen Winkelbauer
I coloured the image with Copics and used it to finish off a Gift Bag
I made for a work friend, I think she finished the bag off

beautifully. The papers I used for the bag were a freebie.
I used a few of the Valentine Sequins to finish off because the
background looked a little bare.

I have entered this into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday : # 472  Easter
Crafting from the Heart : Challenge # 153 Always Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge: #338: Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge: Challenge # 122 Anything Goes with the option Flowers
Creative Fingers Challenge: Challenge #127

(Pandora update she had a three needle biopsy on Wednesday
so we will know the results of those early next week,
hopefully its nothing serious,  but because the lump is
situated in a very difficult and sensitive place the vets
are worried about nerve damage so they didn't want to cut her open
without knowing what they are dealing with.)

Have a lovely weekend my friends and thank
you for stopping by and leaving comments
you guys rock. TTFN.....Mwah......xoxo
P.S I will be back later with some very exciting news :) xxx


2 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

You have designed the bag so beautifully..love the image and your coloring is simply wow..Love that burlap butterfly.Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

Melanie said...

A wonderful bag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)