Friday 7 April 2017

Candy Monster

Hello again friends happy Friday! so I'm here 
with my second post of the day and the great and 
exciting news that I wanted to share with you all..... 
I am now a Guest Member of the 
I am chuffed to bits ..over the moon.

So I have this cute little Candy Monster 

to share with you lovely peeps, he is free if you enter into the
Facebook but only until the end of today.
I have had a go at no lines colouring again and its 
come out not too bad even if I do say so myself.

the Copics I used are as follows
Candy Monster V 17, 15, 12, 09
Horn & Teeth  RV 34, 83, 81. YR 27, Y38, 17, 15 
Eyes & Toes YR 27, Y38, 17, 15
 For Bubble background I used some Sharpie pens that
 I purchased in Tesco and just wanted to have 
a play with lol.

I have entered him into the following challenges

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog : Challenge # 245 Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Challenge # 410 Colour Combo

As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Card Base and Why
Its my favourite card base because it small and compact and I like CAS.

Crafty Catz Challenge: Challenge #365 Anything Goes with a Twist of Easter

Have a lovely afternoon and evening peeps ttfn.....Mwah.....xoxo






2 comments:

carol said...

Bridget this is a brill card, love the monster...thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Sarah said...

An amazing card Bridget. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT