Friday 31 March 2017

Friendship Ties...

Hello friends happy Friday, I have been waiting for today!
only two more working days then I'm holiday.
The first day is going to be a stressful one, poor miss 
Pandora is going in for an operation to remove a fatty 


lump from her gorgeous loyal head, bless her she is such
a sweet natured dog, she love's her mummy cuddles,
she is a healthy little one thankfully.
 Here she is waiting to open her Christmas pressies lol.

On to why I'm here lol, I have a cute little fairy 
to share with you lovely peep today she is from
Whimsy Stamps March release.
This little sweetie is called Friendship Ties


I coloured her with copics but I cannot remember the colour combo I used 
the background paper are called Lovely Lavender 1 you can 
find them in Whimsy Stamps Digital products.
the edging die I used is from MFT and the sentiment was a freebie
 from a craft magazine.


I am entering this card into the following awesome challenges

Gal's Corner: Challenge #116 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Challenge # 322 Anything Goes
Crafty Creation Challenge: Challenge #338 Anything Goes

Have a lovely weekend my friends and Thank you so much for Stopping by
it mean a lot, I know how busy life gets. 
take care my friends and I will see you amazing peeps here again soon
ttfn......Mwah.....xoxo





6 comments:

Christine L said...

A gorgeous little fairy and a beautiful card Bridget!

Hope Pandora is OK.. try not to worry too much..

Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the wee girl, fab colouring and layout

Jane said...

Ah this is adorable Bridget, it's ages since I coloured one of Sylvia's images, I'll have to put that right soon and get one inky!!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Bridget. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

anne said...

A beautiful card thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
Anne DT

Anna-Karin said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT