Wednesday 25 January 2017

Cupid Gift Tag

Good morning my lovelies and happy Hump day!
I hope you are all having a great week so far. 
Its a fairly chilly this morning but it looks like
we are in for a treat when the sun rises, I thinks its going to be a bright
sunshiny day.

I have a Gift Tag to share with you fine peeps today, it
has a bit of a twist because it has a slider element.

This is Cupid and he is from the Whimsy Stamps

Digital release, and this little Cupid can fly....
not literally of coarse, but from one end of the gift tag to the other lol. 
 I used the Elephant Dies to make the Gift Tag, as you can see there is 
a fairly big heart die that is just perfect for such occasions.



I have entered this into the following
Crafty Sentiments Designs : Dies Dies and More Dies
Crafting For the Heart: Always Anything Goes

Have a lovely rest of the week blog friends an I will see you here again on 
Friday....TTFN.....Mwah....xoxo


3 comments:

Anna said...

This is so beautiful. . . I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna

crafty said...

A wonderful tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Lisa said...

Such a sweet tag and image.Clever and unique design.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next challenge.
Lisa x