Monday 11 July 2016

Card for a Tomboy......

Hello friends how has your Monday been? I 
have been a busy little crafter lately, I managed to get a blog 
post on my Wordpress blog this morning the link is on my side bar ;).

The card  I'm sharing with you lovely peeps tonight 



I made for my Great Niece Phoebe, she is a little bit of a tomboy 
and i could just see her now dangling from a tree like the 
image, its her Birthday pretty soon and she is into the 
Avengers Assemble, we bought her the Hulk for Christmas 
so I think we will get her Iron Man for her Birthday.


I had a go a making a bit of a scene to get some depth into the 
card, the image is called Wyrn Hanging around, I drew in the tree trunk 
lightly with a pencil then erased it, and starting with my lightest copic I 
redrew the tree then added the darker colours.

Copics Used
Sky:  B0000,00,01
Clouds: BV 20, 31
Shorts and Grass: YG 61, 63, 67, 91, 95, 99
Shirt: 12, 15, 17,
Hair: 50, 51, 53, plus Polychromo's
Birds: B 12, 14, 16.

I have entered this into the following challenges.

Crafting from the Heart: Challenge 120 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Challenge 320 Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #184 with a twist: Use Birds or Feathers or Both

Have a lovely evening my friends and i will see you
 fine folk here again soon ...TTFN.......Mwah......xoxo



6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Lurrrve this hunny, great scene, your tree is super cool (just needs a squirrel for authenticity) but the real wow factor has to be her hair. Stunning make sweetie. Hugs xx

Sandra H said...

Awww this is gorgeous l love the tomboy image and the style of your card so beautifully presented too! x

Christine L said...

Stunning colouring as always Bridget (especially her hair!)... you've created a perfect scene - and that tree is fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Bridget: Great card - I love your focal image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

crafty said...

Lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Rina Meza said...

This image is adorable and your coloring is fantastic. Love this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion- Rina, DT Member