Friday 10 July 2015

Baby its Cold Outside.....Brrr

Hello my lovelies how are you all on this fine Friday.
I must say I'm very happy its the weekend.

The card i'm sharing with you amazing peeps today 
is from Whimsy Stamps and this is Baby, Its Cold Outside 
she is from the Time for Tea collection.
I coloured her with copics and she is one of my favourite
stamps, she is another stamps that hadn't been inked before lol,
I could blog everyday for the next year  or two with stamps and digital stamps
I've never used before, shame on me .........
 so without further ado, here she is in all her loveliness....




I have also used Snowflake Die and Snowman Tag Die
I think i really need to buy some Christmas flowers to put on
my cards, they look a little sparse.

Have a lovely weekend my friends take care 



1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, wow, she is so cute and I love your colouring too, gorgeous card....
Hope your enjoying the week-end flower...xx