Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Reindeer in Training...


Good morning my lovelies how are you all today?
I hope you are all keeping well. 

Its Christmas in July over at Whimsy Stamps there is a 25%


Store wide sale on as an early Christmas present to
Whimsy Stamps customers.

I have used the adorably proud Reindeer In Training stamp


for my card today, this gorgeous little fellow was drawn by
 by the very talented Illustrator Crissy Armstrong, and you will find him
 along with many other just as adorable and just as irresistible,
in the Crissy Armstrong Collection.


I coloured him with copics and I have used Whimsy Shapeology
Snowflake Border die I just cut it down to use on the corner.





I am Entering this into the following Challenges

Craft your PassionChallenges: Challenge 270: Anything goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge 42: Anything Goes

Have a lovely day my friends and Thank you so much for stopping
it means a lot TTFN.... Mwah xoxo......



5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bridget
Dianne xx :)

Christina Hor said...

Hi Bridget! Oh! This is the most cutest Christmas card I've ever seen! I'm a big fan of Whimsy Stamps and this image and your beautiful coloring truly captured my heart! Such a playful scene having the little fawn pulling the teddy. Ha-ha. I'm tempting to add them to my order! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Craft Your Passion Bridget. And thanks for the Christmas in July inspiration! I'm still enjoying my beautiful summer heat :)

- Christina, GDT for Craft Your Passion

coops said...

aw so gorgeous bridget.the image is so cute and i love your fabulous colouring and design ;D

xx coops xx

CraftYourPassion said...

What a lovely card with that festive mix of papers.You've coloured the image beautifully and used your punches and dies to great effect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Jacqueline Muller said...

I saw your card at Inspiration Destionation and have to say: I love it!! So cute! That image is so adorable and your colouring is amazig!
Hugs, Jacqueline