Thursday 14 May 2015

You go to go with the Flo.........

Hello blog buddies how are you all? Are to looking forward to
the weekend, if so do you have any plans or are you
going to get some crafting done.

I've a good time crafting of late, i don't' throw so much 
in the bin these day's, there is still the occasional
booboo... This card was almost one of those booboo's.....

I'm here with a little inspiration piece 
for Whimsy Stamps this stamp was illustrated by
Mi Ran and she is called Flo and you can see her here .
I coloured her with Copic's and Polychromos and the 
papers I've had for and age. I have used My Favourite Things Fishtails die,
Whimsy Pierced Stars and Whimsy Butterfly Border Die

So without further ado...........



I am entering this into the following Challenges

Allsorts Challenge : More than 2 Die Cuts 
( MFT Fishtails, Whimsy Pierced Stars, Whimsy Butterfly Die)


See you soon my lovelies and Thank You So Much for 
stopping by it means a lot, Take care my friends
TTFN..... Mwah xoxo.........


5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

I thought I was having a crafting day on Saturday but apparently I am now running a taxi service to and from the rail station, grrrr. Loving your card hun, she is a beauty, and so gorgeously coloured. Hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Bridget what a beautiful, striking creation that image is awesome I love the colours and card design the black really shows this off to perfection.
hugs
lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Bridget love the image coloured beautifully and fabulous design and i am coming down your end this weekend for a holiday
Dianne xx :)

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Jane said...

Another lovely card Bridget xx