Thursday 9 February 2017

Just Bee-Cause

Hello again friends and I been a busy little Bee 
this week, its day 2 of the Whimsy Stamps February
release and this is my inspiration piece
for today.


I have used the Bee-Cause clear set from Krista Heij-Barber, 
I have used my Prisma colour pencils for a change 
it was nice to used the pencils, I used the MISTI 
to set the layout of the card.


I took some inspiration from youtube 
and decided to make it a slider, its looks as tho the bee 
is visiting the flowers. I used the Many Thanks Card Builder for the 
main plate of the card and raised the plate onto 
foam pads the Bee could move easily across the card.

The Release is happening over on the 
so why don't you pop on over and say hello.
Have a lovely Thursday my friends and I will see you here again tomorrow
ttfn.....Mwah....xoxo

No comments: