Thursday 16 February 2017

Floral Waves.....

Hello fellow blog friends happy Thursday!
I have had one of the best weeks of 2017 so far.....
On Monday I got to meet fellow DT friend Faye for a Copic Colouring
Class and earned my Copics 1and 2, I learned a lot from Faye, she is a very good
and very patient instructor. I can now get a more graduated blend in my colouring
I also colour better dark to light it leaves me more room for my lightest colour
and I'm not bleaching out the dark colours so much.
Thank you so much Faye of stampin fluff n stuff.

Now my lovelies the card I have to share with you


I made using Kristen Winklebauer's Floral Waves this little cutie
is from the Whimsy Stamps new release, I tried my hand at no lines colouring
this is only my 3rd attempt at no lines and I'm quite pleased with the out
come. The papers are from the Over the Rainbow from Whimsy's Digital collection
designed by fellow DT Tracy Wray.



I have used Big Balloons Celebration dies for the happy birthday
sentiment the sentiment was a freebie from a craft magazine.
 The copics I used are as follows.
Hair: C 07,05,03,00
Top RV 99, 69, 63, 53,
Flowers, V 09, 06, 04
Leaves: YG 99, 69,63,61
Eyes, B 04, 24, 21
Background: BV 02, 000.

My pens were a little sticky and it pulled some of the darker greys off
but I now have a remedy for this.... Thank you Faye ;) xx


Have an amazing Thursday my crafty friends and I will see you fine
Peeps back for another post shortly. ttfn.    Mwah.....xoxo

No comments: