Friday 7 October 2016

No Peeking Elf

Hello and happy Friday blog friends, I hope you have all had
a lovely week. I've been out for a 5 mile walk this morning
 took me 1hour 7 mins just trying to do my 10,000 steps a day.
I must look quite strange when I'm walking because i lip sync 
along with the music I'm playing, especially if i really like the song lol.

I have the cutest little Christmas Elf to share with you
he is from the Whimsy Stamps September release
and this is Don't Peek Elf from our Krista Heij- Barber 


I have also used out fabulous new papers from
the Christmas Cheer 6X6 Pad with the matching Enamel dots
the Poinsettia on the corner of the card is the new Build a Poinsettia
I coloured this little dude with Copics heres a close up of the little dude.


Have a lovely weekend my friends and i will see
you here again soon TTFN  Mwah....xoxo


3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Bridget love the image have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Squirrel x said...

LOVE how you have coloured this elf hun, so vibrant. I made a card with him this week but haven't had the courage to blog the results yet. This is stunning. Hugs xx

Christine L said...

He's a fabulous elf.... I love your card!

Well done on the five miles too!

Christine x