Wednesday 10 August 2016

Hedgehog in Flowerpot....

Hello Whimsy Stamps friends how are you today?
my posts will be short and sweet this week because 
DH is on holiday with me, we don't have too many holidays 
together because he's self-employed decorator, so he has to 
take the work when he can.

My card that I'm sharing with you today is a little lacking
in inspiration so sorry for the let down


once i die cut the image i couldn't think what else
to do with it. This is the adorable Hedgehog in Flowerpot
from the Lee Holland collection.

The whole release is happening over on
our Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Facebook page
with some images of the card on the Whimsy Stamps
Blog, but all the games and prizes will be found over
on the FB page.


Have a lovely Wednesday and we do hope that you will
pop on over and join in the fun, see you there.
TTFN my friends and i will see you here again tomorrow
Mwah....xoxo


1 comment: