Friday 26 August 2016

Hedgehog and Ladybug

Happy Friday blog buddies, I hope you have all had a fabulous week
it been a very quick week for me, its just flown by.

The card I have to share with you fine folk today is from 


Whimsy Stamps August release it from Artist and illustrator 
Lee Holland, and this is Hedgehog with Ladybug
its such an adorable stamp.  I have also used some
of the new digital papers now available from our shop, this is 
Fall Harvest 1, I have printed this onto card but i used the 
plain paper setting on my printer because i wanted a slightly 
muted autumnal feel. 


Have a lovely Friday and Bank Holiday weekend my friends and I will
see you fine peeps same time next week... Have fun keep safe ...TTFN   Mwah...xoxo


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a great card l just adore your image xx

Christine L said...

What a sweet image Bridget... and you've made a fabulous card!

Hugs
Christine x