Friday 29 July 2016

Birthday Belle.... and Birthday Fur Kid ;)

Happy Friday my lovelies I hope you have had a good week?
I started my 4 week holiday today, so pretty happy about that,
the weathers not great but it is suppose to brighten up later,
but it doesn't dampen my mood.

Its also Dexters birthday today i cannot believe he's been 
with us for 4 yrs already, if he lives as long as Curly and Bear


then he's been with us a 3rd of his precious life already.
This is one of my favourite photo's,  Pandora looks like
she has shared a joke with Dexy's and made him laugh.

I also have a couple of cards to share with you this morning 
the images are from the Whimsy Stamps July release,
the first image is from artist Elisabeth Bell
and this is the oh so adorable! Birthday Belle


I have coloured her with Copics and Polychromos
and the papers are from Its A Party 6X6 paper pad.



Copics Colours:
Dress:  R 43, 22, 39, 35,  30, 11+ Polychromo's
Hair: WG 07, 05, 03, + Polychromo's
Basket: E 23, 25, 27
Roses and basket frill: V 04, 0, 000
Leaves: YG 61, 63, 99,
Skin: 000, 00, 11, 21, 71, 50 + Polychromos.

The image on my second card is from the
Lee Holland Collection and this is Mouse With Flower



He is such a cute image I'm not over happy with this 
card but i think its because i haven't gotten the light source 
correct.

Well I do hop that i haven't bored you all to tears by now!
Thank you good people for stopping by and i will see you here
again soon....TTFN......Mwah....XOXO

No comments: