Thursday 7 May 2015

Steampunk Sissy...........on a Top hat


Good morning my lovelies and how are you today,
 is it me or has this week just gone by so very very quickly!
Tempest Fugit my friends
lol.

The project I'm sharing with you lovely peeps today
is Stampunk Sissy she was illustrated by artist Mi Ran and 
produced in rubber by Whimsy Stamps and you can
buy her here

I thought i would have a go and try to something a little steampunk
so I bought an SVG cutting file and used my Scan and Cut 
to make this Top Hat , it could use a little more metal
and perhaps some goggles next time may be lol.
so without further ado.......



I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Inspiration Destination : Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges : Always Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenges: Things With Wings ( Acetate Butterfly)
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes.

I wish you all a very lovely day and I hope that the sun is 
out where you are, Thank you all so much for stopping by
it means the a lot take care for now my friends
Mwah......xoxo


8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous Bridget love the colour's and image you have used
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

This is gorgeous. love your colours and design. Have also joined as a new follower. cheers, annie x
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender Challenge this month hugs Sue DT xx

coops said...

absolutely stunning bridget.really love your fantastic design and colouring and the image and pretty details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Aurelia Aurora said...

Stunning steampunk creation.. love the colour combo, your colouring, and all the gears <3 <3 <3 Thank you for joining our challenge #31 at Art by Mi Ran blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck at the draw.. ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous project, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Kristina said...

This is such a fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at the Artbymiran Challenge blog!!

Helen said...

Beautiful project - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x